Divorce Solicitors Derry

What We Offer:

  • Free Consultation
  • Legal Aid Available
  • Sensitive & Confidential Advice
  • 24 Hour Advice: 07801569626

Relationship Break-Up? Worried About Your Children?

If you need a Divorce Law Solicitor call us now – we are experts in Children & Divorce Law issues and provide free immediate advice on 028 71 229 343

A Separation or Divorce can be a very difficult time for you and your children. A separation can raise issues like where your children live and who can see them. It is vital that you get the right legal advice as soon as possible to protect your position and to ensure that good decisions are made from the outset.

If you do not get expert legal advice immediately you could make decisions which have long-term repercussions for you and your children.

For a free, confidential discussion about your case use our Free Enquiry Form or call us on 028 71 229 343

Talk To The Experts

A relationship break-up can be very stressful and difficult and issues with your children or ex-partner can arise. We are specialist Divorce Law Solicitors and can provide you with the advice and support to achieve the best outcome for you and your children.

We can advise on all aspects of Divorce & Family Law and can help make arrangements for where your child should live, contact arrangements and communication between parents. If you do not want to have any communications with your ex-partner then we can deal with all contact on your behalf.

Call us now on 028 71 229 343 for advice or use our Free Enquiry Form

Do You Need Legal Advice?

If you have think you need Divorce or Separation Advice and you are not sure what to do, just speak to one of our Solicitors free of charge and without obligation. We can help with any Divorce or Family Law issue that you have, such as, contact with your children, relationship breakdown issues, children’s residence and Social Services issues.

We can advise you on any Divorce or Separation issue, such as-

  • Residence of the Child – Where the child should live with and with whom.
  • Contact with Children – How often the non resident parent sees and speaks with the children. An agreement or order can be made that regulates the days, weekends, overnight stays, holidays and telephone calls.
  • Prohibited Steps – A prohibited steps order arises where one parent objects to something that the other parent is doing concerning their child, and that parent can apply to the Court for the other person to stop doing it.
  • Specific Issue Order – The Court can consider a specific issue if parents are unable to agree on a specific aspect of their child’s upbringing.
  • Child Support and Maintenance – If you are unsure of what you should be receiving or paying in Child Support payments, call us for advice on 02871229343 

How Can We Help You?

We can advise on all aspects of Divorce and Family Law and provide a sensitive and effective service.

For a free, confidential discussion about your case use our Free Enquiry Form or call us on  028 71 229 343

Contact us now on 028 71 229 343 or use our Free Enquiry Form to Get In Touch.