Do You Need A Divorce Solicitor?
If you need a Divorce Solicitor call us now – we are specialist Divorce Solicitors and provide free immediate advice on 028 71 229 343 for ANY Divorce, Separation or Family Law issue.
We understand that separating from your partner or divorcing your spouse can be a difficult and distressing experience and that you may be unsure of your rights. We are specialist Divorce Solicitors and can provide you with the advice and support to achieve the best outcome for you and your children.
Talk To The Experts
We can help with any Divorce or Family Law issue that you have, such as, contact with your children, relationship breakdown issues, children’s residence and Social Services issues.
Do You Need Legal Advice?
If you have think you need Divorce or Separation Advice and you are not sure what to do, just speak to one of our Solicitors today free of charge and without obligation. Sensitive & Professional Advice – We provide an exceptional service and are always available to help with any Divorce or Separation issue. Call now on 028 71 229 343 to speak to a Divorce Solicitor or use our Free Enquiry Form
Grounds of Divorce
To be able to obtain a Divorce, you need to be able to show to the Court that the marriage has broken down irretrievably and be able to rely on one of the following supporting ‘facts’:-
- Your spouse has committed adultery
- Your spouse has acted in such a way that it is unreasonable for you to be expected to continue living with them
- Your spouse has deserted you for two years
- You and your spouse have lived apart for two years and your spouse consents to the divorce
- You and your spouse have lived apart for five years, whether or not your spouse consents to the divorce
The circumstances surrounding the separation can often be very upsetting and one person may be acting in an abusive or threatening manner. Please contact us straight away on 02871 229 343 or go to our Domestic Violence guide for more information.
No matter what your circumstances are, early advice can provide you with peace of mind and certainty about your rights and ensure that you are separating on fair terms. Divorce Solicitors – Call us now on 02871 229 343 for a FREE Consultation, or use our FREE Enquiry Form
The Divorce Process
The Divorce Process is as follows:-
- Deciding the reasons for Divorce, i.e. Adultery, Unreasonable Behaviour, Desertion, Living Separately for 2 years, Living Separately for 5 years.
- File a Divorce Petition with the Court which will outline the reason for the Divorce and arrangements for children etc.
- Obtain a Decree Nisi. A Decree Nisi is a document from the Court stating that they can see no reason as to why the Divorce should not proceed.
- Obtain a Decree Absolute. A Decree Absolute is the legal document which formally ends the marriage. This can be applied for 6 weeks after the Decree Nisi is obtained.
Divorce & Separation – Children & Financial Matters
When separating from your partner there are often a number of issues which require urgent attention, such as arrangements for your children (see our guide to Children & Divorce) and financial matters (see our page Divorce Settlement Advice).